New Patient Forms - Austin Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
All new patient paperwork for surgical consultations is done in the online patient portal. You will receive an email and/or text message with the link for portal registration after your new patient consultation has been booked. Once you are registered, you will fill out the required forms in the portal.
If you are having trouble locating that link, please check the following:
- Email - Check your spam folder. The portal registration link often ends up here.
- Text message - Check your blocked senders. If you have stringent filters on your mobile phone, the text message with the link may have been blocked.
- Have the portal registration link but it's now expired? The portal registration link expires 72 hours after it was sent to you; our office will have to re-send you the link. Please call us at (512) 815-0123 and press option 0 for reception.
- Still having issues? If you are still unable to locate your portal registration link, please call our office at (512) 815-0123 and press option 0 for reception.
IMPORTANT: If you do not complete the paperwork ahead of time in the patient portal, you will need to arrive 30 minutes before your appointment time to complete it in the office. You will still register for the portal, and will complete it on your mobile phone in our lobby. Please also bring a valid photo ID and your insurance card with you to your appointment.
Established Patient Forms - Austin Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Medical Records Release Forms
- Authorization for Release of Medical Records from Another Provider to Our Office - Please complete this form if you would like us to request your medical records from another provider or facility.
- Medical Records Release Form - Please complete this form if you are requesting your medical records be released from our office to either you personally, or to another provider or facility.