Non-Surgical Facelift in Austin,TX
Facial aging affects your profile in many ways. The lessening of collagen production, combined with the natural loss or movement of bone, fatty tissue and muscle, causes your facial contours to change. Over time, skin laxity and volume loss can lead to a worn, tired overall appearance that lacks clarity and radiance. Wrinkles and fine lines, which develop as the skin loosens and starts to dry out, are some of the most common signs of facial aging. The aging process, gravity and years of facial expression and movement eventually cause these creases to deepen and become more noticeable. The effects of sun exposure also contribute to facial aging, as spots begin to emerge and redness becomes more prominent.
Though there are a variety of surgical procedures available for patients seeking to address these issues, they are not the only option. At Austin Cosmetic MedSpa, Dr. Christine Fisher's hand-picked team of medical aesthetic experts offers a range of non-surgical rejuvenation treatments that serve to correct the signs of facial aging and restore a more youthful complexion. By combining a series of custom-selected procedures, the team at Austin Cosmetic MedSpa can work with you to create a smoother, more youthful profile.
Non-Surgical Facelift Options
Since every patient’s needs are unique, each non-surgical facelift plan will be a customized combination of treatments. We offer a wide selection of dermal fillers, laser procedures and other skin rejuvenation therapies. Our aesthetic experts will design an individualized treatment plan tailored specifically to your facial anatomy, primary concerns and cosmetic goals.
BOTOX® Cosmetic & Dysport®
BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport® are two brands of neurotoxins that are a highly effective wrinkle-relaxing treatments. In fact, they are the most popular anti-aging injectables available today. BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport® work by temporarily relaxing the muscles that cause wrinkles to form. They are most commonly used to reduce the appearance of frown lines between the eyebrows, horizontal lines on the forehead, and fine lines at the corner of the eyes, known as “crow’s feet.” BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport® have helped men and women of various ages minimize facial creases and achieve a smoother, more youthful complexion.
With the range of fillers available at Austin Cosmetic MedSpa, our skin specialists can address a variety of aging concerns. Depending on how age has affected your face, our team can select the most suitable fillers to include in your non-surgical facelift procedure.
Juvéderm® Family of Fillers
Juvederm® dermal fillers are composed of a synthetic form of hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring substance in the body. Juvederm® fillers restore volume and smooth away wrinkles from the inside out. These injectables come in various formulations that can be used to address a myriad of cosmetic concerns:
- Juvederm Ultra XC – A smooth filler used to plump the lips, restoring volume and enhancing definition to naturally thin lips or lips that have diminished over time.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus – A slightly thicker filler designed to reduce more prominent creases around the nose and mouth.
- Juvederm Volbella – A silky formulation used to enhance the lips while diminishing fine lines above the upper lip.
- Juvederm Vollure – A unique solution that works to soften moderate to severe facial lines and provide a more refreshed look.
- Juvederm Voluma – A volumizing formulation designed specifically for the treatment of larger facial areas, such as restoring volume and definition to the cheeks or re-contouring the jawline.
Restylane® Dermal Fillers
The dermal fillers in the Restylane® line are also made with hyaluronic acid (HA). They are designed to produce subtle, natural-looking improvements that last several months before a touch-up treatment is required. The Restylane® family of fillers includes:
- Restylane-L – A formulation that contains lidocaine for a more comfortable treatment experience and is used to reduce creases around the mouth, nose and chin.
- Restylane Lyft – A product designed to restore volume to the mid-face and add plumpness to the backs of the hands to reduce the appearance of prominent veins.
- Restylane Silk – A smooth, silky filler used to add subtle volume to the lips and correct vertical lines that feather up from the upper lip to the underside of the nose.
- Restylane Refyne – A formula that uses cross-linking technology to smoothen fine lines around the nose and mouth while preserving your natural facial expressions.
- Restylane Defyne – A product composed of innovative technology to address deeper lines and creases around the nose, mouth and chin.
An injectable filler composed of hyaluronic acid, Belotero® is designed to soften moderate to severe etched-in lines and creases. This product yields a soft, cohesive gel that integrates smoothly into the dermal tissue and allows for deeper penetration and more dramatic effects. The unique solution of Belotero® can help to revitalize your profile and restore a smoother, naturally refreshed complexion.
Sculptra® is an injectable filler that contains poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) and works to rejuvenate the skin from the inside out. This product stimulates collagen growth to rebuild the structural tissue and remodel the surface skin through the body’s natural processes. As collagen production continues, Sculptra® serves to soften creases and boost facial contours for a more refined, radiant profile.
While dermal fillers can address textural issues, many patients combine these with laser treatments for a more holistic facial rejuvenation. Laser-based procedures are designed to stimulate collagen production, correct pigmentation irregularities and reduce the appearance of facial scars. They can help create a smoother skin texture and a more even overall skin tone.
- Halo – The world’s first hybrid fractional laser designed to evenly deposit collagen and address various facial concerns, including sun damage, enlarged pores, redness and uneven skin tone.
- Forever Young Broad Band Light – This laser treatment uses an advanced form of IPL to reduce the appearance of age spots, redness and discoloration.
- Contour TRL Peel – A precise and effective laser peel ideal for correcting lines, pigmentation irregularities and other signs of sun and environmental damage.
Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
At Austin Cosmetic MedSpa, we offer a variety of minimally invasive skincare procedures designed to protect and nourish the skin and address various facial concerns. From chemical peels and microneedling to platelet-rich plasma and custom facials, our cosmetic specialists will examine your skin to select the most appropriate skin rejuvenation treatments. When tailored to your skin type and needs, these therapies can lead to truly transformative results. To supplement the effects of your skin rejuvenation procedure, we offer a carefully curated selection of medical-grade skincare products. A personalized at-home skincare regimen can help you extend the longevity of your treatment results to maintain a refreshed, revitalized profile.
The Medspa at Austin Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Known for advanced aesthetic skincare treatments that scientifically and safely create a natural-looking result.
- Treatments administered by Sandy Lanier, PA-C; Katie Bertling, RN, LE; Lara Montfort, BSN, RN; and Jeremy Porche, CRNA. Physician Assistant Sandy Lanier has 10+ years experience in cosmetic dermatology and vein treatments. Registered nurse and licensed aesthetician Katie Bertling also brings a decade of medical aesthetics. experience to our medspa.
- Offers full range of medical-grade skincare products to improve skin quality and treat aging skin.
- 4.9-star average rating over hundreds of online reviews for non-surgical laser and injectable treatments.
Can a Non-Surgical Facelift Replace a Surgical Facelift?
A non-surgical facelift combines a series of treatments that are personalized to your skin type and needs. For the right patients, this can produce smooth, naturally convincing and dramatic results. However, for patients requiring extensive correction of more severe signs of facial aging, a surgical facelift may be a more suitable treatment option. Facelift surgery focuses on lifting sagging tissue and enhancing contours on the lower portion of the face. It is ideal for those seeking to tighten and redefine their facial structure. Though this procedure requires more downtime, the results are long-lasting.
Depending on your age, stage of life and cosmetic needs, you may be a candidate for facelift surgery. However, if you are seeking to address mild to moderate concerns that do not warrant surgical treatment, or you simply don't want to undergo surgery, a non-surgical facelift may be a more suitable option. In your complimentary consultation at Austin Cosmetic MedSpa, our specialists will examine your skin's condition to determine which procedure will be most effective for you.
Schedule Your Consultation at Austin Cosmetic MedSpa
Your consultation is a crucial part of your cosmetic journey. Every treatment option comes with important factors to consider before proceeding. The team at Austin Cosmetic MedSpa, including Sandy Lanier, PA-C, Katie Bertling, RN, LE, and Lara Montfort, BSN, RN will work with you to design an individualized plan that best suits your unique skin type, facial anatomy and aesthetic goals. Drawing on the latest cosmetic technology and highly advanced techniques, we can help you refine your complexion for a more youthful and vibrant facial aesthetic. If you would like to find out more about how we can bring out the best in your skin, contact our medical spa in Austin, TX at (512) 815-0123 to schedule your complimentary consultation today.
Download Our Skin Care & Non-Surgical Rejuvenation Post-Procedure Care Guides
We've compiled detailed post-operative care instructions to best equip our skincare & non-surgical rejuvenation patients throughout their recovery process. To ensure the best and safest recovery, your plan encompasses appropriate prescriptions and clear directions towards maintaining your comfort to get you back to normal life and activity as soon as possible. Individual patients respond uniquely, and the type of procedure may differ, but these basic guidelines will help you along your journey.