What to Wear After Your Procedure in Austin, TX
- It is recommended that you have at least two bras at home ready for you after your surgery.
- Bras should open in the front.
- Order a bra two inches larger than your usual size due to swelling after your surgery.
Post-Operative Abdominal Binders
- It is recommended that you have at least two abdominal binders at home ready for you after your surgery.
- Low height (9-inch) is recommended.
Austin Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Known for natural-looking aesthetic results in breast reconstruction and cosmetic surgery.
- Elected by peers for inclusion in Texas Monthly's Texas Super Doctors®: Rising Stars listing.
- Reconstructed over 6,000 patients, including more than 2,500 DIEP flap reconstructions.
- 4.9-star average rating over hundreds of reviews for reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
Learn more about Austin Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. Set up a consultation by calling (512) 815-0123 or sending a message online.