Get Ready for Your Procedure with Austin Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Austin
Congratulations on your choice! Austin Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery is:
- Associated only with accredited medical facilities
- Compliant with a strict code of ethics
- Committed to continuing medical education, including patient safety techniques
- Your partner in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery
In preparing for your surgery, our plastic surgeons have compiled all the information that you may need before, during, and after your procedure. Please read the instructions contained in the below booklets to guide you through this process; each contain procedure-specific information.
You will receive a hardcopy of this booklet at your consultation or pre-operative appointment, but you may also access a digital version here:
Breast Reconstruction Guide - for breast cancer and prophylactic mastectomy patients
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Guide - for elective cosmetic surgery patients
Austin Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Known for natural-looking aesthetic results in breast reconstruction and cosmetic surgery.
- Elected by peers for inclusion in Texas Monthly's Texas Super Doctors®: Rising Stars listing.
- Reconstructed over 6,000 patients, including more than 2,500 DIEP flap reconstructions.
- 4.9-star average rating over hundreds of reviews for reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
Contact Austin Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery by calling the office in Austin, TX, at (512) 815-0123. The after-hours paging service for emergencies only is (512) 323-5465.