At Austin Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, we provide Austin, TX area patients with a wide selection of services to achieve better body contours and an overall improvement in appearance. Women who are unhappy with the size and shape of their breasts may be ready to speak to a cosmetic surgeon about undergoing breast augmentation. Dr. Christine Fisher believes in providing solutions such as the placement of breast implants. But many women are worried about obtaining breast implants that are too large and do not look natural. By working with experienced professionals, women can rest easy knowing that their final results will look natural in proportion with their body shape and size.
How to ensure natural results with breast implants
It is imperative that patients in Austin, TX choose a plastic surgeon that has years of experience in providing breast augmentation with natural results. Drs. Christine Fisher and Silvia Kurtovic of Austin Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery have years of combined experience with cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. There are many factors that a plastic surgeon has to take into consideration when ensuring the results of breast augmentation maintain a natural look. Some of these factors include:
- Paying close attention to where the volume of the breast is naturally located, primarily in the lower half of the breast
- Maintaining a proper slope and projection towards the natural nipple
- Ensuring placement of the implants that is not too high on the chest
- Maintaining proper nipple placement
- Maintaining natural cleavage by ensuring breasts remain the same distance apart
- Ensuring the breasts feel and move like natural breast tissue does
- Performing the procedure in such a way to reduce the appearance of scarring
- Ensuring the breast implant size chosen is in proportion and harmony with the patient’s body frame
Learn more about breast implants
If you are a woman in the area of Austin, TX who is considering the benefits of placing breast implants, now is the time to consult with one of our providers. An appointment can be made with Dr. Christine Fisher by calling (512) 815-0123 to speak to our front office team. We accept new and current patients in and around the community who are seeking cosmetic or reconstructive surgical solutions.